Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without africanamericanconservatives.com's prior written consent.
We’re happy to have an open dialog about the state of politics in the US and our policies abroad. However, as this is a right-leaning corner of the web, please note that any comments attacking the conservative perspective will be removed without warning.
We feel that there are plenty of blogs expressing the views of the Left, and thus venues exist for sharing that ideology. People honestly seeking to learn more about what conservatives believe, while not sharing our opinion, are certainly welcome, as is civil, respectful dissent.
We certainly relish our first amendment right to free speech, however, attacks, rants, flaming and trolls are counter-productive to actual exchanges of ideas wherein all are edified.
Like many other Web sites, africanamericanconservatives.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to africanamericanconservatives.com and other sites on the Internet.
africanamericanconservatives.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.